Supporting Parents Alongside Children’s Education
- SPACE is a programme for new parents and their babies.
- SPACE runs for 30 weeks.
- Sessions are run by 2 SPACE trained facilitators.
- Families enrol and commit to attending the programme on a weekly basis for the 30 weeks.
- Parents joining a SPACE programme are generally pregnant or have a baby between 3 weeks and 4 months of age.
- Parents attend the sessions with their infants.
- SPACE will assist parents in their understanding of their child’s development.
- SPACE provides learning experiences for children and a support network for all parents.
For more information please contact us phone: 0800 927 327.
“Nature Session” at WestREAP’s SPACE
For more information visit the SPACE website:
Team Leader Early Childhood
to find out about registration for 2017